Call Us: 206-301-0600
Rock climbing and bouldering is a specialized recreation that requires fitness and understanding of good technique. The demands of the sport and the higher risk of injury makes it important to take care of small things while they are still small.
At Sound PT we are pleased to be able to offer expertise in this sport.
Your physical therapist will:
• Provide a comprehensive customized initial evaluation that will include objective strength and flexibility measurements.
• Identify general mobility issues, asymmetries and impairments that may impact your form or increase likelihood of injury.
• Educate you on specific and general risk factors of injury.
• Optimize climbing and training mechanics by correcting faulty movement.
• Create custom pulley protection splint in-office to help keep you climbing and training with a pulley injury as appropriate
• Provide you with a tailored treatment plan to keep you climbing and training with a healthy body. This will include a proper climbing warm up as well as on- and off-the-wall training, with climbing technique assessments as needed.
We look forward to helping your feel healthy and strong on and off the mountain.
Sound PT acknowledges that we are on the traditional land of the Coast Salish people, including the Duwamish People past and present. We honor with gratitude the land itself and the Duwamish Tribe.
Monday - Thurday 7:00 - 6:00
Friday 7:00 - 5:00
Sound PT in West Seattle is looking to hire a Full Time Physical Therapist. New Grads welcome! Please call the office for the email address.
3823 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Phone: (206) 301-0600
Fax: (206) 301-0601
Need a Spring Wellness Check - Choose PT!!
We still share with all of West Seattle the opening of the bridge and the easy access to Sound PT.
In support of the West Seattle fitness, we monthly hold Free Injury Screens at the West Seattle Health Club and West Seattle Runner WS - come check us out at these businesses or in the clinic
Welcome to Nicole Sarles DPT at Sound PT!!